The Polaris 1000e electric fire is designed for medium-sized landscapes This fire can be installed in many ways – one sided, two sided or three sided.
The days when an electric fire was the last option when it came to a preferred heating source are long gone. Modern electric fires, such as those found in Charlton and Jenrick‘s Polaris range are the pinnacle of design and the first choice for a customer who wants looks, ease of use and the latest technology. Polaris has it all.
- Realistic flame effect with a choice of three flame colours and five flame speeds.
- Active glowing ember fuel bed with five brightness settings and a choice of 13 different colours and a setting that cycles through all the options.
- Supplied with logs as standard – all of which are hand painted to give an extremely realistic look – no log is repeated in a set.
- LED technology on all fires – lower running costs and a longer life.
- The fires are fully compliant with Ecodesign standards 1-2kW
- Adaptive control (on board energy manager)
- Accurate room temperature control
- Daily and 7-day Programmable Heating