Utilising the latest Charlton & Jenrick raised burner technology with the addition of a unique under bed lighting system has resulted in the most realistic wood-burning effect gas fire to date from Infinity. The under bed lighting can be used separately from the gas to offer a burning ember bed look with flickering lights to give that warm and cosy focal point in your lounge even if heat from the fire is not required. The under bed lighting system can also be used in conjunction with the powerful gas flames, offering five levels of flame, to create the ultimate realistic wood-burning effect.
- Fits a Class 1 or Class 2 chimney and will fit into 32″ and 36″ standard chimney breast without the need for additional building work
- 5.6kW output from a 7.7kW input • Anti-reflective glass as standard. This reduces the majority of reflections and gives the fire an ‘open flame’ effect
- Plug-in transformer power as standard. Backup battery option in the case of mains power outage
- Remote control allows full operation of both flames and UBL ember/flicker effects
- Black Mirror Glass firebox liners as standard. Beige Vermiculite and Red Brick liners available as an optional extra
- High definition fresh cut finish Walnut effect log fuel bed
- Programmable thermostat room control and optional day timer setting as standard • 81% efficient to BS 7977-1:2009 + A1:2013 (as amended) • Optional black glass fascia available for hole-in-the-wall.